pes-modif: PES 2019 Barcelona La Liga Champions Badge [CompKitServer] by TrewTen3

pes-modif

PES 2019 Barcelona La Liga Champions Badge [CompKitServer] by TrewTen3




Hello everyone! I'm new to PES Modding so things might be a little unpolished.

Today I bring you the La Liga champions badge for Barcelona kits which was only possible with compkitserver.

Anyways I had to make the badge my self as there was no good image of the badge so literally had to make custom shapes and place them correctly. So the quality is a bit off but its a pretty small badge and still looks decent.

I use smoke patch but it should work on other patches too!

Note: There might be some inconsistency between kits which I will try to fix and update it.

Credits -
Adobe Photoshop
SmoKe Patch (the kit which I edited)
Shawminator (for CGPE tool)

How to install -

1. Go to your compkitserver folder and paste "La Liga" folder.
2. Open map_competitions.txt and add these lines and save it

19, La Liga # League Matches with Champions Badge
25, La Liga # Copa Del Rey Matches with Champions Badge
65535, La Liga # For exhibition mode matches with Champions Badge
Click For Download Content
Credit TrewTen3

No comments

Post a Comment