pes-modif: PES 2019 Sky Sport Italy Scoreboard Beta v1.0 By Hoppus 117

pes-modif

PES 2019 Sky Sport Italy Scoreboard Beta v1.0 By Hoppus 117







It 'been a long hard work, I'm not a programmer, nor a professional editor, but thanks to my passion and the help of good editors like @FuNZoTiK , I managed to get the maximum possible at the moment. I'm sorry if there are small bugs, as added time that appears first under the scoreboard (only for a frame) but then goes to the right, the dimensions are not the same as the original etc. but unfortunately as mentioned many times before, many offsets have not been discovered and they do not work.

There are 2 versions
  • Evoswitcher version
  • CPK Version
How to install in to the rar file

I hope my project is so popular, it's just a beta, it can be improved, let's see how it will evolve in the future.
Click For Download Content
Password: Hoppus117

Credit Hoppus 117

No comments

Post a Comment