pes-modif: PES 2018 PC/PS4 FBNZ Option File 2018 v1.5 AIO by Cristiano92

pes-modif

PES 2018 PC/PS4 FBNZ Option File 2018 v1.5 AIO by Cristiano92

– FULL BUNDESLIGA (ALL TEAMS, KITS, SQUADS, STATS and ALL FACES)
– LA LIGA and SERIA A, SERIE B, LIGA NOS and MORE with KITS, EMBLEMS and NAMES
– 10 MISSING CL TEAMS ADDED
– ALL INGAME TEAMS WITH CORRECT EMBLEMS, AND CORRECT NAMES
– ALL NATIONAL TEAMS WITH CORRECT PLAYERS AND KITS
– GET EXCLUSIVE UPDATES ON PATREON https://www.patreon.com/fbnzoptionfile
Click For Download Content
HOW TO:
1. Format your USB to FAT32
2. Copy my WEPES folder to your USB
3. Import all teams and select “overwrite existing images” (or something) and “Use Player and squad data”
4. Import all Competitions!
5. Save and go back to Main Menu, Extras and do the LIVE UPDATE
6. SAVE, and play

Credits:
– Huge thanks to WEHK and everyone involved for lettting me use their work as a base!
– erzo77s LIGA NOS export
– team export sharing thread for CL Teams

FAQ:
Duplicates.
Thing is, I reseted the duplicates on my system and transfered the original players.
Now the former duplicates are in “Free Agents” which I can’t export. So they are still the duplictaes on your file.
There are several ways to fix this:
– Reset them yourself in Editor
– Delete all edit data and import everything again
– transfer the duplicates to WE and PES United, reset them, export the teams and share them with everyone else (BEST WAY)
I would export them but I don’t know which original players I used to basecopy them.

No comments

Post a Comment